One of the primary responsibility of an Entrepreneur is to have a firm understanding and confidence in the finance matters of the company. The basic knowledge which at some point all entrepreneur personnel may pick up are Profit and Loss statements, Balance Sheet, Accounts Payable and Account Receivable just to mention the most frequently used information.
Either the finance matters are run by yourself as the entrepreneur or by your finance account, certain questions must be thought of well ahead of time:
- how much money should be raised at each stage
- what is a reasonable valuation of the company
- how should employment contracts handled
- what drives the investors
- relative costs and benefits of each source of funding
The articles under this subjects intends to support the entrepreneur on his / her daily challenges.