Guidelines and Suggestions for Guest Posts at StartUpsPeople.com
Thank You for Your Interest in Writing a Guest Post for StartUpsPeople.com.
StartUpsPeople.com is looking for guest posts that present new business concepts, ideas and innovative approaches to help Entrepreneurs and Internet Marketers succeed in business. I would like to present value added articles to readers that are rarely found elsewhere online.
Posts that will work best on this site are relevant to the site’s overall topics – Entrepreneurs – which include „Starting a Business”, „Management”, „Finance”, „Marketing” and „Social Media”.
Anything that can help the start up people to grow their SME business in a smooth manner with your valued articles.
Topics That We are particularly interested in (But not limited to):
- Business Ideas of the future
- Start up basics
- Start up efficient financing options
- People Management
- Emerging Markets
- Start up valuations
- Personal Finances
- Crowfunding success
- Online Marketing
- Customer Relationships Management
Requirements for Your Guest Post:
- Your article must not infringe copyright laws, either in terms of text or images
- Article must be written in English and be Original copy
- Structure your posts into paragraphs with Headings and Subtitles
- Please don’t use affiliate links in your articles.
- You will need to respond to comments for your article (when a comment is received, the notification of the comment will be sent to your email address).
The Guest Post requirements are for your benefit, please, respect them.
If you are new to Guest Posting, or need additional help with adding your information to StartUpsPeople.com WordPress website, follow the link : http://www.copyblogger.com/capture-reader-attention/
Your Article’s Content
Please consider breaking up your paragraphs with couple of lines of content, as a recent study found that most of the internet readers are skimmers.
As you can see on this blog, I love to include images. I find that articles with at least one image can gain more attention than posts without.
- Your Featured Image is Recommended to be between 600 and 800 pixels in width.
- It’s up to you to ensure that the images you use are able to be reused in terms of copyright.
- Articles that appear oncom may be edited for correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and sentence structure if necessary.
- Don’t be offended by this, we at StartUpsPeople.com just trying to make each and every article published on this site to be of the highest value and as successful as possible.
Links to Your Blog
- If it’s relevant to the topic you’re writing about, you’re welcome to link back to your blog within the post. Keep in mind that relevancy is very important.
- If StartUpsPeople.com understands that your post includes too many links back to your own blog, it may be removed, or reject the article.
- I don’t mind promoting you, but delicacy of the post often works best. A high-quality, informative article will get more people checking out who you are more effectively than a large amount of links back to your site.
Social Participation (Comments)
* I recommend that you add an Article Related Question at the end of your Post to encourage Social Interaction.
Value to You
- You’ve worked hard to give our readers great content, so let me help promote you. You will have the opportunity to write a byline with information about yourself that will be at the end of your written article in an ‘Author Bio’
- This byline should be 1 or 2 sentences explaining who you are and what you do, which can also include one link.
- Add your Author information in the ‘Biographical Info‘ box in your User Profile area once you gain access as a Contributor, and the information will connect automatically to your post once it’s published.
What You Need to Do to Guest Post?
- Contact us using the form below… include the topic you’d like to write about, plus at least 2 links to articles that you have written, so I can see examples of your work.
If we understand that you can be a contributor to this blog, we will contact you with further information, using the email that you provide in the form.
Once You’ve Been Accepted:
- You will have access as a Contributor to submit your article(s).
- You can add any relevant information, including your Biographical Info, via the link ‘Your Profile’.
- Once you have completed writing your article, you will then click the ‘Submit for Review‘ button.
- Once I review the article that you have written, I will then contact you to let you know the Date and Time it will be published.
Thank You for considering to write for StartUpsPeople.com.